Returns & Exchanges Policy
Place the original package into a shipping carton.
Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days after receiving your item (excluding shipping and handling charges)
Returns are subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from WatchesOnline. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. All purchases, accessories, serial-numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees.
All returned or exchanged items must be:
- Returned within 30 Days
- In new condition
- In their original packaging
- Must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories
- Ship via insured ground service (DHL Express, Aramex, USPS or UPS) with a tracking number Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages
We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are:
- Any signs of wear
- Parts of the item are missing
If there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages when receiving your purchase, or if the wrong item was delivered, please refer to the What to do if there is a discrepancy with your order.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Live chat with our team
- Leave a message at Contact Us